We are proud to present the first ConTech Report Card, for 2021.
We wanted to learn about the state of construction technology in Australia, so we conducted a comprehensive, anonymous survey at the end of 2020. Specifically, we wanted to find:
- The patterns of construction tech adoption across different parts of the industry;
- How well this technology is solving problems for the industry;
We received over 650 data points, assessing 23 different technologies (varying from SignOnSite, Procore, and Aconex, all the way through to general business tools such as Sage Construction, Microsoft Dynamics and WorkflowMax), which were combined to provide a larger overall view of construction technologies. This allowed us to establish a baseline grade to measure the quality of an average piece of construction technology.
In addition to answering the questions we already had in mind, we gained insights on:
- The relationship between technology investment and future business outlook;
- How the intention and attitude behind choosing a technology investment impacted on the end result;
- The difference between making an A-grade technology investment and a B-grade one;
You can get immediate access to this report by completing the form below.