Company-level inductions before workers even arrive on site.
Get subbies and workers inducted with a simple text message. Simpler processes for the people on site and increased efficiency for the business.
The powerful management features gives Site, Safety and Project teams a real-time view of every workers' induction status, helping them to run safer and more compliant sites.
Inducted and on the tools in minutes.
For Site Teams, the first hours of the day are the most critical. It’s when Workers and Subbies arrive on site and need to be coordinated to do the day’s work. But safety and compliance comes first.
SignOnSite makes inductions simple and effective for Workers, Subbies and Site Teams:
- Workers and Subbies can easily view and submit their Inductions using the SignOnSite app; and,
- Site Teams can review, approve/reject and retrieve these fully digital inductions with their birds-eye view in the Management Portal;
Better processes means better safety.
The SignOnSite Worker Passport provides Workers and Subbies a simple way to get inducted on site. With their details and credentials securely stored in the app, Workers can quickly complete induction processes.
Not only does this improve compliance, but it also improves safety. By making the “paperwork” quick, it opens up the time and space for you to have genuine conversations about safety during inductions.
Robust credential management.
There is nothing more frustrating than a worker or subbie with expired licences or tickets.
In addition to giving Workers a simple method to upload their credentials, the SignOnSite platform provides Site Teams with full credential management to:
- Show any workers’ credentials during inductions or a spot check;
- Quickly find whose licences are expired or close to expiry in a simple report;
- Gives you access to a list of qualified trades when you’re stuck - need to know who has a forklift licence because a worker is out sick? The credentials register can help you out in a pinch.
Role, trade or risk-based Inductions.
Create additional induction 'modules' and use them for your specific operational requirements:
- Run specific inductions for trades engaging in high-risk activity, one for apprentices or even an induction specifically for subcontractor supervisors.
- Run inductions to reiterate safe work practices following a near-miss or an incident.
- Run inductions to pre-emptively remind people of appropriate PPE or as a refresher of the site rules.
Yes! With our new modular inductions feature, workers can now complete inductions from anywhere at anytime.
With modular inductions, you can create any combination of company-wide and site-specific induction forms, allow people to complete one or more induction forms specifically tailored to their role, restrict induction form submission to just offsite or onsite only, and add or replace induction forms as the project progresses on site.
Yes! With SignOnSite you can either create a induction form from scratch or use an existing company template. Both Site Managers and Company Administrators can create and set Site Induction Forms. Click here to learn more about detailed steps required to create induction forms.
We store data for the 7 years required under QA, although for Australian customers we may be required to store data for up to 40 years due to Asbestos requirements.