Date and time: Wednesday 21st July, 11am AEST.
The industrial and manufacturing sectors have been leveraging Connected Worker technologies for over 10 years. This webinar is an introduction to the opportunity ahead for the construction industry -- from data and reporting to quality and safety.
The specific topics covered:
- What Connected Worker is,
- How industrial and manufacturing sectors have leveraged it,
- Why it's financially and technologically practical to implement now in construction,
- The short-term and long-term payoffs for the construction industry,
- Pathways to implementation,
Please join us by registering with the form below.